Rt. Rev. Richard A. Kalbfleisch, S.T.L., D.D.
Ministry Skills Profile:
Ordained to the Diaconate August 1, 2004 by Bishop Lawrence Cameron
Ordained to the Priesthood November 20, 2004 by Archbishop Robert Bowman
Consecrated to the Episcopacy May 7, 2006 by Bishop Louis Chinavare
An expert in liturgy and music having planned and participated in numerous Church feast days and Solemnities as well as ordinations and consecrations of Bishops.
- Catechetical instructor of children, adolescents, and adults in preparation for the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Marriage.
- A.A.S. in Respiratory Therapy, California College for Health Sciences, San Diego, CA
- Licentiate in Sacred Theology, Franciscan School of Theology, Charleston, SC
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies (Cognates: Fine Arts, Religion), Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA Anticipated May 2016.
- Accounting and Finance Skills
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite 2013, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Accomplished Pianist, Church Organist, Choral Director, and Tenor Soloist
- Pastor – St. Francis Old Catholic Church, Charleston, SC
- Planted and built church from 0 to 75 regular communicants.
- Bishop Protector – Old Catholic Order of St. Francis (OCF)
- Auxiliary Bishop – All Saints Ecumenical Catholic Church, Louisville, KY
- Sufragan Bishop – Christ Church Cathedral, Lexington, NC
- Auxiliary Bishop – Sacred Cross Oratory, Floyds Knobs, Indiana
- Auxiliary Bishop and Rector – St. Anthony Cathedral, Detroit, MI
- Pastor – Holy Cross Orthodox Old Catholic Church, Frankfort, KY
- Established Food Pantry and Clothes Closet in the inner-city of Detroit, MI
- Traveled door to door each week delivering bread to the poor on the East side of Detroit, MI
- Worked at Soup Kitchen operated by “In His Name” Ministries, Wyandotte, MI
- Registered Respiratory Therapist with the National Board of Respiratory Care from 1983 to present. Involved in active practice from 1983 through 1996.
- Licensed Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service from 2004 to present.
- Registered Investment Advisor with the Security and Exchange Commission from 2002 to 2008.
- Old Catholic Priest from 2004 to present.